About Us >
- Included as a constituent of the Hang Seng Composite Index, Hang Seng Composite Industry Index - Telecommunications and Hang Seng Composite Small Cap Index.
- Wins the "Best overall convincing and coherent strategy in Hong Kong" and the "Best overall corporate governance in Hong Kong" by Euromoney, a leading financial magazine.
- The Group consolidates its fixed-line consumer business, mobile and Wi-Fi services as 3ree Broadband brand to emphasise the convergence and one-stop services.
- Launches 1,000M Fibre-to-the-home residential broadband service.
- Hutchison Telecommunications International Limited announced the proposed spin-off of its Hong Kong and Macau operations.
- Listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited by way of introduction on 8 May 2009.
- Acquisition of Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) radio spectrum through the 50:50 joint venture, Genius Brand Limited, with Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited.
- Signs up as Apple Inc's first launch partner for iPhone™ 3G in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Completes the acquisition of NEC Corporation's 5% interest in its 2G and 3G businesses in Hong Kong and Macau, increasing its stake from 70.9% to 75.9%.
- The first and only operator in Hong Kong to install fibre-optic cable system in the Hong Kong-Shenzhen Western Corridor.
- Launches 3G services in Macau under the 3 brand.
- Partners with NTT DoCoMo to provide i-mode™ services on an exclusive basis in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Joint establishment of a new inter-carrier international Ethernet network with Broadwing Communications, LLC, a consolidated subsidiary of Broadwing Corporation.
- Launches 3.6Mbps High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) network in Hong Kong.
- Awarded a 3G licence in Macau.