About Us >
- Announces a partnership agreement with Company TransTeleCom Limited of Russia to jointly roll out international data services provided via a highly reliable and speedy trans-Europe-Asia land cable platform.
- Introduces 100Mbps symmetrical residential broadband service.
- Partners with Skype to deliver Internet telephony services.
- The first operator in Hong Kong to launch 3G services.
- Consolidates 3G and GSM dual-band mobile services under the 3 brand.
- Launches the world's first Inter-Autonomous System International Ethernet Service.
- The first FTNS operator in Hong Kong to complete a Mainland-Hong Kong network interconnection with China Netcom International Corporation Limited with a 10 Gbit/s capacity.
- Joint establishment of an international Ethernet network connecting Hong Kong and Taiwan with Taiwan Fixed Network Co Ltd.
- Joins forces with counterparts to establish a private Internet peering arrangement, providing high-speed and reliable Internet connections for customers.
- NEC Corporation acquires an effective 5% strategic equity in Hong Kong mobile operations.
- The first operator in Asia to launch a BlackBerry wireless email service in Hong Kong.
- The first overseas carrier to reach a capacity agreement with China Telecom Corporation to increase the interconnection capacity by 10 Gbit/s.
- Launches a GSM dual-band mobile telecommunications service in Macau.